I’d like to thank Catching Zeez for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Please take a moment to visit this wonderful blog on post grad life in the real world. It’s always great to be appreciated for the work we do so thank you again for this lovely award.
1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know about their nomination with a comment.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
And the nominees are…
4. GEN Y GIRL
13. Karen Kubicko
1. For some reason I hate wearing sneakers for anything other than working out. I don’t know why It bothers me so much, but it’s been a pet peeve of mine since I was a little girl. Strange?
2. I love french macaroons. My favorite place to purchase them, other than in Paris of course, just happens to be very close to home. If you are ever in NYC please stop by this small family owned French Patisserie La Maison du Macaron. It’s such a lovely place to relax with a cappuccino and a few yummy treats. I might need to visit them this evening.
4. The sun rises and sets every single day, and yet I have only witnessed this happen a handful of times in my life. I will make time to take these moments in more often. Live it up and take it all in.
5. I am currently working on developing a self-love workshop with a colleague of mine. It’s been a lot of fun collaborating and brainstorming our workshop agenda. We are confident this will be a workshop to remember. Details soon to come for all of you lovely ladies residing in the New York Tri-State area. Let go of Self-Doubt and Surrender to self-love.
6. I love being a life coach. Every day I get to help people reconnect with the best versions of themselves. Remember, work should be the fun you get paid to do.
7. I want to write a book. I started the process a few months back but hope to carve out some time this fall to really buckle down and get some ideas down on paper. Stay tuned.
Thanks again to Catching Zeez for this awesome award. Congrats to the nominees. Love all your work and am looking forward to reading your random facts as well as your future posts. Keep writing and keep living it up!
Ambition In The City